February 1, 2010

I'm here for you.

Starting in 2010, the 'teens or the 'tens or whatever you want to call them, let's start changing things up.  Let's do some things differently.  Let's finally lose those four or seven pounds.  Let's start recycling more.  Let's clean out the garage.  Let's start smiling more.  Can I get a "Yeah!"

yeah.....?

Good enough.

Who am I... do you ask?

I could be your friend.... or your frienemy.
I perhaps live a somewhat active lifestyle that is somewhat adventurous.
I maybe am the average Joe or the average Josephine (you decide).
I am the person who looks like a runner, looks like a swimmer.
I am someone who will be covered in mud from a run in the morning and getting a pedicure in the afternoon (easiest way to get mud out of you toenails and they massage your calves!).
I am someone who will stay at work until 9:00pm at night, just to get that last thing done.
And I will go home early to make a delicious meal.
I crave salad.
I crave Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
I use cotton race shirts as bike cleaning cloths (except the cool ones).
I treat my workout clothes better than my street clothes.
I use the stairs.
One thing is certain, I am a triathlete.  Don't be afraid.

Now that we are somewhat acquainted...

Why should you read this blog?

I'm big on motivation.  I think that there is always a reason not to do something.  And it is rarely a good one.  But we think it is.  And it gives us pause. And, so, the hardest step is always the first one.  So, let's take the first step together.  Let this be "your idea".  Read this blog and make the ideas here, your ideas.  I don't want credit.  You already know this stuff.  I'm just reminding you.

No comments:

Post a Comment